Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BEAUTIFUL day!

We hit about 70 here in North Georgia today.  Hard to believe for a January day.  It was the first day we finally got to go outside for recess.  The kids were so excited.  We also had a fire drill.  So, we got a little extra fresh air and sunshine in.

We started our compound word search today from the activity cards I made.  The students loved searching for words.  It's so nice to finally know how to make things pretty on my computer!  Blogging and TPT has opened my eyes to a whole new world.  Here is the link if you are interested!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Can-You-Spy-Compound-Words

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower. It's great to meet someone in Georgia. My aunt lived in Ellijay until she went home to be with Jesus. It's beautiful country! I live near the State University of West Georgia in rural Carroll County. My address says Carrollton, but I teach in Villa Rica. I'm so glad you found me. Let's share everything we can about these new CCGPS! I don't think it will be quite as hard for Georgia teachers because we already have the GPS...at least that's what I'm hearing. :)

    God bless you!

    Melly<><
    www.staplersstrategies@gmail.com
    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete