Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good day

It was the best day of the week at school so far.  I have decided, it was due to the students, but simply because I finally made myself go to bed at 9:00 last night.  Nine hours of sleep was just what I needed.  Even though it was the first night of American Idol, I held strong and didn't watch!  I might just pass it by altogether this year!  :-)

I've been gathering things and planning for 100 day next week.  This is the first time in a while that snow hasn't changed it several times.  Looks like we may actually get to have it on time.  Even though we have had to have indoor recess all week again, the students have been really, really good.  I think they actually enjoy playing with stuff in the room.  It seems we are so busy from the moment we walk in, until they leave with academics, they enjoy just having freedom to explore things. 

We did our first crossword puzzle of the year today.  I let them work with a partner which helped, but I can see we need to do some more of these fun, challenging puzzles.

Tomorrow is Friday!  YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a wimp and hate the cold. Even though we CAN go outside, if it is too cold for me we don't!

    Way to go on going to bed early! I cannot remember the last time I went to bed that early!

    I hope you had a great weekend! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete