Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa's Math Stations FREEBIE

I've been in a funk lately.  Feeling like I've lost my "mo-jo".  I didn't even get any of my units finished and posted for the big TPT sale.  I think it's mostly been because I was just so worried about my good friend and fellow TPT buddy, Teresa.
 
Thank goodness we've had some FABULOUS things happening with her lately. 
 
You could even call it a MIRACLE.  I know I sure do!
 
She will be getting to come home either tomorrow or Saturday (just waiting on the insurance to approve the meds she needs to bring home with her).  Don't you just hate that kind of stuff???
 
After 4 weeks in the hospital, I know she is super excited!!!
 
I decided it was time to give back to all of you for supporting my store (and Teresa's store), helping out by donating, purchasing, praying, etc.
 
 
This freebie has three math stations which include games and activities for:
PLACE VALUE - using gifts as base ten. Includes a game and a worksheet using higher order thinking skills.
MEASUREMENT - Measure the distance of the trees in the forest for Santa. Include inches and centimeters.
MONEY - Play the game scoot to determine if your students can count coins.
 
 
Just click on the picture to grab your own copy.  And while you're over at my store, I sure would appreciate if you would become a follower if you haven't already. 
 
Don't forget to leave me some love with your comments.
 
Thanks and ENJOY!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Teresa is getting to go back home! Thanks for keeping us updated! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Second Grade Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the great news about Teresa! Thanks for the update.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news about Teresa! Thanks for letting us know! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete