Sunday, February 24, 2013

Missing You!!!


I've been missing you all so much!

(Reality check here...Okay...I'm sure you don't miss me as much as I miss you!)

It's been a busy, busy month here in my household. 

Remember the big wedding and the sadness because we were going to be empty nesters?

HAHAHA!!!!

FOOLED ME!!!!

Our oldest daughter and son-in-law (the one's who are expecting our first grandbaby in June) have moved back in.

They are building a house next to us, so they went ahead and listed their current home thinking in this economy it would take awhile to sale...NOT!

Soooo, long story short, we have been finishing our basement for them to live in.  Just got them moved in this weekend, and we are packed to the eaves!  

Hopefully, everything is settling down and I'll have time to recover before April.  
(Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, the youngest daughter who just got married, just purchased a house and we will be helping them paint and move in April.)

It's definitely a BUSY year for me!  :-)

Now that I've caught you up-to-date with more information than you probably wanted to know (HA!), here are some other things I would like to share with you.


Have you seen this?  Lots of wonderful bloggers have joined together to help this precious little girl.  I donated a product AND purchased the huge pack.  Please click on the picture to read more about her situation and consider donating.  Remember, it's also tax deductible!

Can you believe that March is almost here?  It's CRAZY how fast this year is speeding by!!!

Here is a freebie to help your kids keep track of the weather for the month.  I wanted to give you time to get it all ready for Friday, March 1st. 

As an added bonus, because I've been neglecting you so much lately, for the rest of February, I am offering 
Just e-mail me with the product you want free (equal or less value).



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back:) I found you on Manic Mondays and love your freebie! I am excited to use with my kinders this week:) Thanks!

    Danielle
    www.campwewannalearnalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some really goood points there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, yyou might be a great author.

    ReplyDelete