Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tomorrow Sneak Peak and March Currently






Be sure you check back in tomorrow. BIG news (and LOTS of FREEBIES) will be waiting for you!

In the meantime, I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade to share my March Currently.


It's early in the morning at my house and I'm listening to the PEACE AND QUIET that a little snow brings.  I'm not a big fan of snow by any means, but I do love the silence that accompanies it!

I am so loving that it's THE WEEKEND!!!  I bet that's also toppers on your list isn't it?? This seemed like a super long week after being out the entire week before (and spending it in warm, sunny Florida)!

I have been thinking about the fun day we had Thursday with MAD SCIENTIST DAY.  Be sure to read more about it and get a couple of freebies to use in your own classroom!

I am wanting WARM WEATHER...as I mentioned above, I am so not a fan of winter!!  I am so excited that Spring officially begins this month!!!

As always, I am needing (but, not wanting) to CLEAN HOUSE!  If I didn't have so many control issues, I would just break down and hire someone (or let my mom come do it...HA!)

I like Chocolate (actually that would fit into all 3 categories... haha.. because I hate the lbs it can add on but I am such a chocoholic!). 
I love camping.  We are on our 4th camper (we keep upgrading), but with current fuel prices, we have to be content to go close to home.  None of the long summer trips we had envisioned once our girls were out of the house. 
I hate creepy-crawlies and as far as I'm concerned that is the ONLY downside to summer getting here SOON!

Well, that's CURRENTLY what's going on in my life, with the exception of the EXCITING news awaiting you tomorrow.  Don't forget to check back in to see what's going on!



8 comments:

  1. I could use some warm weather too! over a foot of snow here from 2 different snows :( but the peace and quiet is lovely!

    Mad Scientist Day- that sounds AWESOME! Science is my favorite!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mad Scientist Day looked like SO much fun. I'm super jealous that you had a week off in Florida, but I can't get too mad... my Spring Break is in one week, even if I'm not going anywhere :)

    "Where you are in life" is such a great one! :) Happy you're happy.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the chocolate and camping! And who doesn't love the weekend! Hope you have a great one!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wishing for snow. I have family in Kansas City and their pics are just beautiful. I live in Houston where snow is a very rare treat and it doesn't accumulate. Enjoy that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog through Farley's currently! I want some warmer weather, too! My husband and I have been talking about getting a camper, but we have not committed to it yet. I think it would be fun. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya on the creepy-crawlies, although I would think you see a lot of them when you're camping LOL! Can't wait for warm weather!!! I'm so DONE with winter!

    Enjoy your quiet! I'm your newest follower.
    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Cynthia!
    Why is it we all think of cleaning in March?? I want Samantha's witchy nose to help me out! Ha! I'm with you on creepy crawlies! OOOH! Happy Saturday, friend!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete